Flysystem is a filesystem abstraction which allows you to easily swap out a local filesystem for a remote one. Technical debt is reduced as is the chance of vendor lock-in.
View all the sponsors.
- Have a generic API for handling common tasks across multiple file storage engines.
- Have consistent output which you can rely on.
- Integrate well with other packages/frameworks.
- Be cacheable.
- Emulate directories in systems that support none, like AwsS3.
- Support third party plugins.
- Make it easy to test your filesystem interactions.
- Support streams for big file handling
In order to free up more time to work on maintenance of this package I’m looking for sponsors. If you (or your company), want to sponsor my efforts, consider becoming a sponsor via Patreon
Flysystem was created by Frank de Jonge, follow him on Twitter for updates: @frankdejonge.
Please submit issues on Github.