File Storage Abstraction for PHP
Flysystem is a file storage library for PHP. It provides one interface to interact with many types of filesystems. When you use Flysystem, you’re not only protected from vendor lock-in, you’ll also have a consistent experience for which ever storage is right for you.
- New in V3: What is new in Flysystem V2/V3?
- Architecture: Flysystem’s internal architecture
- Flysystem API: How to interact with your Flysystem instance
- Upgrade from 1x: How to upgrade from 1.x/2.x
Officially supported adapters
Third party Adapters
- Google Drive (using regular paths)
- bunny.net / BunnyCDN
- Sharepoint 365 / One Drive (Using MS Graph)
You can always create an adapter yourself.
If you discover any security related issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of using the issue tracker.
Oh, and if you’ve come down this far, you might as well follow me on twitter.